We’re pleased to announce that Parents of EPIC students are able to access even more student information this school year within two different portals–The Parent Portal and The Learning Fund Portal.
The Parent Portal, new this school year, allows parents and guardians to access student grades, AWRs, report cards, test scores, links to helpful resources and more.
Entering the Parent Portal is done by going to this URL: https://epicsocal.parentstudentportal.com/mod.php/index.php. After Master Agreements are signed by all parties, an email message similar to the one in the image below is sent to the parent email listed on the enrollment application. The email message contains your username and password to your Parent Portal.
Retrieving the username and password for an account can be done using the instructions below. (NOTE: These steps also work for resetting passwords, should you accidentally get “locked out” after three unsuccessful login attempts.)
If you know your username, skip the first three steps.
- Click “Forgot Username.”
- Enter the email address used during enrollment.
- The username will be sent to that email address within a minute.
- Then, go to the login and click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter username when prompted.
- The password is sent to the email address we have on file.
- Go back to the login page and enter the username and NEW password.
- Once entered, it will ask you to reset the password again.
- The login will come up blank…now enter the username and the password entered during the reset.
- If you still have trouble, you can get assistance through our Technical Support page.
If you have questions not answered on this instruction page or the links provided, please contact the school by using our chat function (by clicking the yellow icon on the bottom right on our website), emailing email@example.com, or calling 657-220-1000 to speak with our Admissions and Enrollment Specialists.