Flexible. Individualized. One-on-One.
Epic Charter School combines the convenience of online learning with the support of one-on-one instruction from a California certified teacher. This blended learning model allows students and families to set their own pace with the guidance and instruction from an Epic Charter Schools teacher who meets with them face-to-face as needed.
Authorized by the Orange County Board of Education
Epic Charter School is a California public TK-12th grade school proudly sponsored by the Orange County Board of Education.
Our Service Area
At this time, Epic Charter School serves students residing in the following counties of California: Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego.
Is Epic right for you?
Our blended learning model, while convenient, can be challenging. Our most successful students come from all walks of life and levels of education, but the one thing they have in common is their dedication to learning. So, is it right for you or the student in your family? Let’s take a look at who our online learning programs were designed to fit.
- Students who want a personalized education that is custom tailored to their individual needs.
- Students who want to attend school in an online environment.
- Students with scheduling conflicts and students who are not well-suited to a traditional classroom setting.
- Students who desire to learn at an accelerated pace.
- Students who desire to learn at their own pace.
- Students who need to remediate or learn at a slower pace and need the individualized instruction that the program provides.
- Students who live in school districts that cannot offer the breadth of curricular offerings available online.
- Students whose parents desire to be with their children more and exercise more control over their social and learning environments, and still want them to earn a high school diploma at no cost to the family.
- Students of varying ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds who desire an alternative to the traditional public education model that has not worked for them.
Click to Begin Enrollment for 2018-19!